        From:   Lachezar Dobrev [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   ? 04 ???? 2001 10:36
        To:     Orion-Interest
        Subject:        Advanced OR_Mapping 1-to-N-to-N possible?

          I have this situation:

           class Enterprise1Bean implements EntityBean {
             public java.util.Vector elements;
             public static final Class elements_type =
Normal_Java_Bean1.class;

             public void setElements(java.util.Vector newElements){
               elements = newElements;
             }
             public java.util.Vector getElements(){
               return elements;
             }

             /*********************
              * Other EJB methods *
              *********************/
           }

           class Normal_Java_Bean1 {
             public java.util.Vector elements;
             public static final Class elements_type =
Normal_Java_Bean2.class;

             public void setElements(java.util.Vector newElements){
               elements = newElements;
             }
             public java.util.Vector getElements(){
               return elements;
             }
           }

           class Normal_Java_Bean2 {
             public String text;

             public void setText(String newText){
               text = newText;
             }
             public String getText(){
               return text;
             }
           }

           Now I want to map everything in an 1-to-N-to-N or-mapping.
           That means... What you see... An EJB has a Vector of elements,
which have
        other Vectors of other Elements.

           Trying to deploy that I receive a NullPointerException ( I think
it's
        while creating the table for the Normal_Java_Bean2, beacause
        Normal_Java_Bean1 has no primary key to map into).

           Tried Map-Mapping, because there is a primary key, to no avail
however:

           <map-mapping> can only be used on the types java.util.Map,
        java.util.Hashtable, java.util.Properties (not Normal_Java_Bean1)

           HELP!

           Lachezar