Hi All.
Is there anything wrong with this set of properties I'm trying to use with Orion?
(the username and password is correct!

Properties p = new Properties();
// ... Specify the JNDI properties specific to the vendor.
p.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial","com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory");
p.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url","ormi://localhost");
p.setProperty("java.naming.security.principal","username");
p.setProperty("java.naming.security.credentials","password");

This compiles fine but when run gives the error:

javax.naming.NamingException: META-INF/application-client.xml resource not found (see
J2EE spec, application-client chapter for requirements and format of the file)
        at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(Unknown
Source)
        at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:665)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:198)
        at Client_1.getInitialContext(Client_1.java:35)
        at Client_1.main(Client_1.java:13)

I can't find this application-client.xml file anywhere in the primer example or the
other examples.
Thanks,
Albert.

-----