I'm curious as to why in Orion 1.5.2, the trailing slashes of all request URI's are being removed automatically by the servlet container?  Not sure if it is the redirect or forward method implementations that are doing it, but it has broken some code that expects trailing slashes on the requests (it's an open-source DAV server implementation).  I'm not necessarily reporting this as a bug, just curious if someone can enlighten me as to what changed and why this might have changed in this version; it wasn't happening before.

Thanks,

Jason