-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gurinder
Randhawa
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 4:36 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Cluster configuration

I have managed to setup a cluster-island with a loadbalancer. I have a
web-app that is shared.
I am running Apache in front of Orion. I can start everything fine except
for 2nd instance of orion in
cluster i get the error:

Error starting JMS-Server: Unable to bind socket: Address already in use
Error starting RMI-Server: IO Error: Address already in use
Warning: Error reading transaction-log file
(/oracle/app/oracle/product/oas9i/Apache/j2ee_2/home/persistence/transactio
n.state) for recovery: premature end of file

Where can i change the ports for these or how would i resolve this ? Also i
 have apache running on port 80 and
i would like to run loadbalancer on another port. Would i specify this port
 in the loadbalancer.xml file or
at startup command line for loadbalancer ? Is it recommended to run
loadbalancer on port 80 ?

Cheers

Thanks

Gurinder Randhawa
Travel Underwriters
IS department
Web Programmer/Analyst

Jeff Hubbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/06/2001 02:14:04 PM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>