Title: session-tracking without cookies

My understanding is that the default behaviour of Orion is to use url-rewriting to keep track of sessions when cookies on a browser are disabled. I have not been able to see this functionality work. I've tried turning off cookies on a browser, however urls are not automatically modified as I though they would be, so the user loses the session on every access.

I have tried adding a
<session-tracking autoencode-absolute-urls="true" autoencode-urls="true" />
tag to the global-web-application.xml file, and also in the orion-web.xml file fo the application but still with not results.

Are there any settings that could be preventing this functionality from working?

Thanks in advance.

- martin