Hi.

I've got an j2ee-app that works fine with: Orion1.5.2, linux, Sun JDK 1.3.1.
Now I am forced to move to: Orion 1.5.2, Win2k (sp2), Sun JDK 1.3.1.

When I try to deploy my app, I get the following error-msgs:

Error in application protestanttester: Error loading package at
file:/D:/java/protestant/protestanttester/protestant-ejb.jar, Unable to
find/read assembly info for
D:\java\protestant\protestanttester/protestant-ejb.jar (META-INF/ejb-jar.xml)

Error instantiating application 'protestanttester' at
file:/D:/java/protestant/protestanttester.ear: Error auto-deploying
application-client at protestanttester-client.jar: Unable to find/read
assembly info for D:\java\protestant\protestant
tester/protestanttester-client.jar (META-INF/application-client.xml)

Any ideas?
Could it be a problem that is related to the '/' versus '\' issue? The
error-msg mixes these two versions heavily.

A desperate

Armin Michel