Hey all,

I am wondering..Orion comes with xerces, parser, jaxp and so on in the
<root> dir. If I put the latest xerces (1.4.1) into my web-inf/lib dir, put
the soap.jar in there, put parser.jar in there, jaxp.jar, etc..will Orion
load my web-inf/lib versions, the root-dir versions, or both..and in what
order? Should I remove the xerces.jar from orion root, or copy the latest
over the top of the root dir version?

Probably stupid questions, but I have read alot on the soap list about
people using the wrong version of the xerces.jar, putting it in a certain
order in the classpath, etc. I'd like to make sure I am aware of how the
.jar files in Orion interfere or load in what order compared to anything
duplicated in any web application or enterprise application.

Thanks.