-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-orion-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kesav Kumar
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 5:29 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Application Name

request.getContextPath() gives you the the application context name.
pageContext.getServletContext().getServletContextName()
Returns the name of this web application correponding to this
ServletContext as specified in the deployment descriptor for this web
application by the display-name element.
Kesav Kumar Kolla
Voquette Inc
650 356 3740(W)
510 889 6840(R)