-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Hani Suleiman
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 2:39 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Does Orion root .jar files interfere with my web-app
WEB-INF/libjar files?

Order of loading is:

Entries explicitly in the root classloader (specified by Class-Path in
orion.jar's MANIFEST.MF), which is most of what is in the orion/
directory.

Next is orion/lib

Next is application specific classes, and I think WEB-INF/lib has
precedence over WEB-INF/classes

Hani