-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tim Pouyer
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:09 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: External JMS broker with Orion

I have had success in configuring my mdb's to publish to a topic on an
external jms server but no luck in being able to subscribe the mdb's to a
topic on external jms.  In my expirence I think that this is not possible in
the current version of orion 1.5.2.  It appears that orion is not binding
the resource-ref's that you describe in your orion specific ejb-jar files to
orion's jndi tree until after the container has initialized the mdb. So it
will throw a no destination found error when trying to set up your mdb to
listen to one of those resource ref's that you have set up in your
deployment descriptor.