I'm currently using Apache as a frontend to Orion, where Apache and Orion
are on different machines and different places in the network.  Right now it
works quite well but there are some little minor annoyances (like seeing the
Proxy servers IP in Orions logs instead of the real client, et al).

At JavaOne Karl told me that APJ13 would solve most of these problems, so
I'm trying to get mod_jk working with Apache.  While setting up mod_jk I
notice that its pretty tomcat specific, but it seems like mod_jk or jserv
are the only options.

It would be nice to hear if there are any good or bad experiences out there
with using APJ13 on Orion.