From: Patrik Andersson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 August 2001 12:49
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: SV: Problems with Opera / Netscape clients

Internet Explorer helps you more than the other browsers. For example, a request looking like:

GET /foo/bar\baz HTTP/1.1

will get translated by IE to:

GET /foo/bar/baz HTTP/1.1

So it really depends on your code and not being careful enough and not knowing what's in your variables.

regards,
Patrik Andersson