I'm doing some tests on the http clustering feature of Orion.
Following the "getting started" documentation I was able to setup an island
with two OC4J servers and a loadbalancer. For testing I used the
SessionServlet who increase (any time you call it) an Integer variable in
the HttpSession (counter). All works fine up to about a counter value of 80.
After that you get a java.lang.ClassCastException due to the fact that the
object returned from the HttpSession is no more an Integer (from a modified
version of the servlet I discovered I get "[B" as the class of the object
returned). Tested on WindowsNT and Linux with sun JDK 1.3.1

To reproduce the error I discovered isn't necessary to setup a real cluster,
but you only need to add a <cluster-config/>
in the orion-web.xml and load the SessionServlet.

Anyone alse experienced this problem?
If so I'll submit the bug to Bugzilla.

Luciano