When I try to do like the code below, I get this error:

com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)].server.rmi.OrionRemoteException:
Recursive call to non-reentrant bean

Is there any other way to do this? I don't want to invoke the methods
directly, since I want to make use of container managed transactions.

/**
 * @ejb:ejb-name Foo
 * @ejb:stateful-session
 */
public class FooBean extends SessionBean
{
        private Foo me;

        /**
         * @ejb:create-method