yes, I get that too. Solved by removing "j_security_check" from the login
page's action, leaving it empty.
Regrettably, that's outside of the spec. Also, since that began to happen,
whenever there's a failed login, instead of showing the login-error-page,
the login-page is shown again. I think one of the guys down here added the
bug in bugzilla a month ago.

Juan Pablo