I use only jikes, the reason being that it is not only the fast but is much
more sensitive to bugs in the code.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Mike Cannon-Brookes [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   &dalet; 22 &alef;&vav;ℷ&vav;&samekh;&tet; 2001 12:43
        To:     Orion-Interest
        Subject:        RE: Strange jsp-error.

        I've had this error using Jikes before, I switched to javac and it
went
        away. It's something to do with the compiler giving bad bytecodes.

        Also try commenting out large chunks of your JSP page to find out
where the
        bad bytecode is, I'm sure the IronFlare guys will want to know (I
believe
        mine was in a <jsp:useBean> block).

        -mike

        Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
             Supporting YOUR J2EE World