From: Nusairat, Joseph F.
To: Orion-Interest
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 12:35 PM
Subject: Ant to compile and deploy one file

Hey if i have one file to update is there an easier way to compile it and re
jar it???
I am using ant ... and if i have one i can only seem to recompile them alll
which takes some time.
Joseph Faisal Nusairat, Sr. Project Manager
WorldCom
tel: 614-723-4232
pager: 888-452-0399
textmsg: [EMAIL PROTECTED]