Hi all,
I've noticed a strange bug in our latest production environment relating
to the behaviour of Orion's RMI protocol (ORMI). I'm running Orion's web
containers in different network segment than Orion's ejb containers. So,
the RMI traffic is going through a firewall which is between these
segments. When there has been lots of idle time, the front-end web
container loses the RMI connection and hangs on it without ever trying
to make a new connection.

Has any of you noticed similar behaviour or do you have any guesses what
might be going on? Otherwise I have to set up a stupid "ping"
application which periodically makes HTTP requests and keeps the
connection alive ;)

--
Joni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]