Bob

From: "Dmitriy Serebryakov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@orionserver.com on 08/29/2001
      12:59 AM AST

Please respond to "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  Does anyone know how to get working Netbeans 3.2 with orion 1.5.2 to
      debug JSP's?

Hi, Everyone

Might be it is simple, but I have tried, no luck, no use of FAQ from
orionserver.com neither docs for both orion and Netbeans. I could not find
clear explanation what to do to get JSP's debugged.
Any suggestions about best (or better) way to do that, may be another IDE?

Running JDK 1.3 SE on Win2K Pro on Intel Pentium, Orionserver 1.5.2,
NetBeans 3.2.1

Thanks,
D.S.