Thanks for your help. The reason I want to use stored procedures it that we want to make use of a datamodel that we already have. This data-model uses stored procedures intensively. What would you suggest? Keep the data model as is and adapt the J2EE code to it or change the data-model so that we don't use the stored procedures that much?

Christian