Hi ,

I have a simple Hello world EJB is deployed in my orion server  and now i want to access this application ,

I have written a Servlet client for accessing this application , I want to put this servlet in the default servlet context i.e /servlet/HelloServlet , I do not want to create a war file and deploy part of the EAR file, I copied my Remote and class jar file to the web-inf\lib directory ,

However when trying to acess it I got the error ,

javax.naming.NamingException: Error instantiating web-app JNDI-context: No locat
ion specified and no suitable instance of the type 'Hello' found for the ejb-ref
 ejb/HelloHome
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.getEnvironmentContext(HttpAp
plication.java:5686)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationContext.lookup(ApplicationContext.java
:104)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationContext.lookup(ApplicationContext.java
:63)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at HelloServlet.doGet(HelloServlet.java:28)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:195)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:309)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletReque
stDispatcher.java:501)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Ser
vletRequestDispatcher.java:170)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpReques
tHandler.java:576)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
va:189)
        at com.evermind.util.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:62)
in doGet

I thought this must me very simple , Am I missing some thing here.

Ravi Prasad