Hi,
I've never tried using FORM based authentication, but if orion uses the forward
mechanism to redirect the request to the login page, I think I remember there is
a method to get the original request URL when you do so... let me see... no, I
can't seem to find it in the spec. I've just found something like that if you
use the include mechanism. You might try to check the Attributes of the request,
using getAttributeNames, to see if there's any object that tells you where the
original request was directed to.
good luck,
D.