Darryl,
        First off (and I know you have probably already checked this but just
in case) have you uncommented the jms.xml attribute in your server.xml
file?  Next if you are using Queues and QueueConnectionFactories inside
orion's jms implementation you do not need to use resource-ref tag in
your ejb-jar.xml your message-driven tag describes everything the
container needs to know about your administered objects resourc-ref is
used for attaching objects to the jndi tree but in this case all of the
objects declared in your jms.xml file are already on the jndi tree.  So
try removing your resource-ref tags from your ejb-jar.xml and your
orion-ejb-jar.xml files.
Let me know if that works,

SaxPosition

Java Developer