I'm looking at the doc for server.xml / web-site.xml
and it's a bit terse (for me anyway).  :)

I'm wanting to understand how to configure a group of
applications that all can see each other's classes and
access each other beans.  This need seems to fit what's
being described for the server.xml tag; <global-application>

I'd like to have a set of applications that are all global???
As class dependancies go, it would be hard to have just one
common (global) app and N dependant apps.

The purpose is to break up a large app into separate deployment
units for code/feature upgrade granularity.

Any more helps? or example xml files to share?

Thanks,

curt

Curt Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]