Hello,

I've got an application setup using the Orion JMS Provider
and some message driven beans.  I turned on the persistence
for the JMS queues in the JMS.xml.

If I let messages get queued up in the queues by
disabling my bean, and then shutdown the server,
the messages in the queue are not delivered to my
message driven bean the next time I start the server.

There are definitely messages serialized in the queue,
because I can see them by looking at the flat file.
When I restart the server, my message driven bean
successfully recieves new messages delivered to the
queue.  However, the messages persisted to the disk
are never delivered.

1. Do I need to do something to cause the queues to be
restored at startup?

2. Is there a bug in the JMS or message-driven bean that
will not deliver messages that have been restored from
a persistent queue?

Darryl Dieckman