Hi Kesav.

I did not get a chance to work on this until recently.  When I
tried to start a listener process on the local machine, the
attached error occured.  The senders are all on different
machines, but some of the listeners are local.

I had set the following in my JMS.xml file;
<jms-server host="127.0.0.1" port="9127">

</jms-server>

Thanks,
Steve

javax.jms.JMSException: Unable to connect to JMSServer
(localhost/127.0.0.1:9127)
        at com.evermind.server.jms.EvermindQueueConnection._mu(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind.server.jms.EvermindQueueConnection._os(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind._el._os(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._ecb.receive(Unknown Source)
        at
com.hrnexus.custsetup.ejb.CreateSchemaEJB.listen(CreateSchemaEJB.java:179)
        at
com.hrnexus.custsetup.ejb.CreateSchemaEJB.access$000(CreateSchemaEJB.java:20)
        at
com.hrnexus.custsetup.ejb.CreateSchemaEJB$1.run(CreateSchemaEJB.java:238)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Communications Error.
        at
com.hrnexus.custsetup.ejb.CreateSchemaEJB.listen(CreateSchemaEJB.java:188)