Hi,

Lately I'm getting this error when I update my web applications and
hence the application state is not restored and I lose all my sesions.
The complete error message is:
---
Error restoring application state: java.io.WriteAbortedException
(Writing aborted by exception; java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication)
---

It might be that I'm storing a reference to some object that cannot be
serializable, but it used to work and I can't see the problem. Besides,
the problem comes from an orion internal class so I don't know where to
start looking. Is there any way to get a more detailed error message?
Has anybody come across this message before? Any hits?

Thanks in advance?,
D.