Since I saw a question regarding junit and classcastexceptions on this list
(before I subscribed to it) just one pointer for everyone:

Using stock junit for EJB calls you will run into classcastexceptions
because of the custom class loader junit is using. I already asked the junit
guys to put this in their FAQ - I spend way to much time to figure out the
reason.

So, whenever you want to use junit as application client put your
remote/home interfaces in excluded.properties within your junit distribution
or disable the custom class loader.

Jens
PS: Do the same for JMS Object messages.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schumann;Jens
FN:Jens Schumann
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:=0D=0A=0D=0A
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+49 (441) 594 9118
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+49 (172) 930 5834
ADR;HOME:;;Louise Schroeder Strasse 7;Oldenburg;;26131;Germany
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Louise Schroeder Strasse 7=0D=0AOldenburg 26131=0D=0AGermany
URL;WORK:http://void.fm
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EMAIL;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20010815T205757Z