From: Roozbeh Ghaffari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Problems with CMP/MySQL
Date: Sun Sep 30 08:38:18 GMT 2001

Hi All,

We use Orion CMP features with MySQL. We had problems with boolean and
char fields.
I used P6Spy (www.provision6.com)  to see SQL commands generated by
Orion.
Orion says:
update table_name set boolean_field = 'true'
but MySQL expects
update table_name set boolean_field = '1'

How can I ask Orion to generate the expected SQL?

But in case of character field we have a bigger problem.
I try to set a character field to 'F' or 'M'
Orion says:
update table_name set char_field = 0
!!!
I don't understand what is happening!