-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Shah, Ritesh
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 12:41 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: JSP Tags

Hi,
   I am having problem in passing argument to a Tag.  I have created a Tag
and it works fine. When I pass hardcoded argument to the Tag it works fine.
But my JSP requries the data to come from a request which is dynamic with
user input. So I have a problem passing JSP Variable data as input argument
to TAG. Is there any way I Can do that.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ritesh.