-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of George Mardale
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 10:06 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Design strategy

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your prompt response. Your suggestions are excellent.

You're right, the analysis is not correct. I tried to reduce the problem to
simple example. To avoid complexity, I just limited the relationships to
1..*.
Maybe the example is not the best, but I only wanted to know if I could
model
the "Abstract being" bean in Orion.

There are still 2 issues we are unclear about:
1. what are the advantages of dumping entity Class? (Class has specific
fields
that Group does not have)
2. could you please detail the best way to implement  a *-* relationship in
Orion?

Thanks,
George.