It's been a long time coming, but Atlassian is proud to announce the launch
of the official Orion knowledge base!

        http://kb.atlassian.com

The knowledge base is the most comprehensive collection of Orion
documentation and articles available anywhere, and it will grow continually
as we add more content.

There are currently 4 main content areas:
1. Atlassian articles    - these are articles and HOWTOs by Atlassian
2. Atlassian-Orion docs  - the OrionServer documentation - updated, cleaned
and corrected by Atlassian
3. OrionServer API docs  - the OrionServer JavaDocs
4. OrionSupport articles - articles contributed by developers to
OrionSupport.com

Many other content areas are scheduled to be added in the near future.

Our aim is to let developers find answers and contribute useful tips they
find in particular articles.

For those reasons, the knowledge base also has:
1. Search    - There is a full text search of the entire knowledge base, or
just a specific content area.
2. Directory - A categorical, topical index of all content in the KB.
3. Annotate  - Every document in the KB can be annotated by you, the
developer, with useful tips!

Try it out today:

        http://kb.atlassian.com

After you've had a chance to look around, we'd love your feedback
(http://kb.atlassian.com/about/feedback.jsp or email us
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) - to improve this as a resource for
all Orion developers!

Enjoy!

-mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World