Hi,

>       h.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"ormi://localhost:80/time");

Make sure that the RMI port is correct. The default is not 80, but 23791.
Check your <orion dir>/config/rmi.xml file for the port setting. If nothing
is specified, use 23791 (or nothing) instead of 80, like
"ormi://localhost:23791/time". (port 80 for http requests, while you're
trying to make an ormi access on Orion).

HTH,

Tibor Hegyi

webmiles AG
Ridlerstr. 31b