Is Admin enabled in principles.xml

-----Original Message-----
From: Fredrik Gusting (PAC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 October 2001 08:38
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Orion Server with external webserver

Hi all
I've trouble with my connection from my Tomcat webserver to Orion server.
In tomcat have set upp a servlet which takes a request from a browser and
then do a lookup for my orionserver that contains a small example of an
entitybean that simple returns the current time. I've setup everything onmy
local machine. Tomcat port 8080, and Orion port 8000.
When I try to create my Initialcontext I get LoginException or something.
Her is a part of my code

public class Dispatcher extends HttpServlet {

  /**Initialize global variables*/

  private static final String CONTENT_TYPE = "text/html";
  private Context context = null;

    super.init(config);

  }

  /**Process the HTTP Get request*/
response) throws ServletException, IOException {

    try
    {

      Properties h = new Properties();

h.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.evermind.server.ApplicationClient
InitialContextFactory");
      h.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"ormi://localhost:80/time");
      h.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
      h.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "123");

      Context context = new InitialContext(h);  // HERE IT CRASHES

      Object ref = (PerfectTimeHome)context.lookup("PerfectTimeHome");

Do I have to configure orion for login, how???
Has anybody got an external webserver to work with orion. Sample of that
please!!!!!

Regards
Fredrik
Fredrik Gusting    (mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
System Designer
Ericsson Process & Application Consulting
Kistagången 4      Phone:  +46 8 568 63 189
SE-125 82 Kista   Mobile: +46 70 52 63 189