In the orion-ejb-jar.xml file (Orion EJB deployment descriptor), each
<entity-deployment> tag has a 'table' attribute. This is the name of the
table in the database used for persistence.

See
http://kb.atlassian.com/content/orion/docs/deployment/orion-ejb-jar.xml.html

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World