Hi.

1) In 1.5.3 Orion will tell you if you havent implemented MessageDrivenBean
and MessageListener in your MDB.

2) Orion will use the default JMS resource if you dont specify a
destination-location etc in orion-ejb-jar.xml.

ResourceProviders, made public in 1.5.2, lets you use 3rd party resources in
a very simple way. A document on this issue is in progress and will be
released shortly, with examples, samples and details.

A MDB document is also in progress, but other documents have higher prio
right now.
WR