Hello guys,

I've installed Orion to my system and trying to run hello-world app. It's using a simple CMP bean. I need to connect it to ODBC datasource. How do I create a datasource in data-sources.xml for existintg ODBC datasource ?
This is what I have in data-sources.xml , but my Orion screen returns

"Auto-deploying User-ejb.jar (orion-ejb-jar.xml had been updated since the previo
us deployment)... Error compiling file:/C:/j2ee/orion/applications/User/User-ejb
.jar: jdbc/RegForm did not contain a cmt-dataSource/ejb-datasource"

Thanks in advance,
Alex

 <data-source
  class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
  name="RegForm"
  xa-location="jdbc/xa/RegForm"
  ejb-location="jdbc/ejb/RegForm"
  location="jdbc/RegForm"
  connection-driver="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"
  username=""
  password=""
  url="jdbc:odbc://localhost/RegForm"
  inactivity-timeout="30"
 />

<data-source class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource" location="jdbc/RegForm">
 <name>RegForm</name>
 <description>
  RegForm SQL source.
 </description>
 <url>jdbc:odbc:RegForm</url>
 <connection-driver>sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver</connection-driver>
 <username></username>
 <password></password>
</data-source>