Hi,

sample:

  ejb-jar.xml:
        <session>
           <ejb-name>SettingsBean</ejb-name>
           <home>com.PIAG.ejb.session.SettingsHome</home>
           <remote>com.PIAG.ejb.session.Settings</remote>
           <ejb-class>com.PIAG.ejb.session.SettingsEJB</ejb-class>
       [...]

 WEB-INF/web.xml:
      <ejb-ref>
        <ejb-ref-name>ejb/Settings</ejb-ref-name>
        <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
        <home>com.PIAG.ejb.session.SettingsHome</home>
        <remote>com.PIAG.ejb.session.Settings</remote>
      </ejb-ref>

 java-code:
         [...]
         initial = new InitialContext();
         Object objref   = initial.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/Settings");
         setHome = (SettingsHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(objref,
SettingsHome.class);
         [...]

hope that helps.

   klaus

Am Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2001 11:22 schrieben Sie:

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "Your mouse has moved.
  Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect."