There are two that I have found to be useful.  One is made by Hit Software
Inc. (www.hit.com) and the other is IBM's JDBC driver that is contained
withing the AS/4-00 Toolbox for Java.  I know that IBM's JDBC driver
(jtOpen) is open source so it is free where as you will have to buy the
license from Hit.  Hope this helps.

                    "Shah, Ritesh"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:     Orion-Interest
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                          cc:

                    owner-orion-interest@orion        Subject:     JDBC Driver for
DB2/400
                    server.com

                    11/14/2001 04:58 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Orion-Interest

Hi ,
  I am looking for JDBC driver which can be used in orion server for
DB2/400
(i.e for AS/400). I tried to find on web but I was not able to find it. I
am
looking for JDBC Driver for DB2  where DB2 is on AS400 and client is
Windows
NT/2000.  Any Help is appriciated.

Thanks
Ritesh Shah