Geoffrey,

This is the expected behaviour. The deployment descriptors are only
copied from the EAR after a clean deploy. Otherwise Orion might
overwrite deployment descriptors that you had edited.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World