Orion 1.5.2 is much stricter about what you can put into app / session
scopes. Any objects you want to store MUST be serializable (they didn't have
to be in 1.4.0, the 1.5.2 behaviour is more spec compliant).

I think the ResultSet you're using isn't serializable. Try pulling the data
out first into your own data structure, and then storing that.

-mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: http://www.atlassian.com
     Supporting YOUR J2EE World