Note: forwarded message attached.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
--- Begin Message ---
Hello all,

I'm in the process of reviewing Orion. The purpose is
to migrate a large J2EE application from IBM Websphere
V3.5 to Orion server. The application runs also on DB2
V7.1 and uses BMP entity beans (no CMP).

The following are my questions:

1) From the mail list archive, there seems to be
reported problems of using Orion with IBM DB2. Can
anyone confirm or refute this?

2) Our applications were written based on EJB1.0. Are
there any issues migrating to EJB1.1 (Apart from the
xml deployment descriptors).

3) Has anyone on the list attempted a similar
migration? Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ps.
For those who are wondering...
We have been suffering low productivity using VAJ and
its built in repository which we inherited from a
third party consultant. I've been bowled over by
Orion's speed, small footprint and would have no
qualms using it for a new project.

However heavy investments (not to mention lots of
codes) have been put into the current application so I
need to make sure before making the migration
recommendation. All your views here will be greatly appreciated.