Hello Orion-Interest,

I'm getting a DeadLock in a stateless session bean with concurrent
calls from different servlet clients with a full load.

The line that crashes is a standard entity bean CMP finder.
The scenario is the following:

Im getting the entity ejb home and a homehanlde for it in the
setSessionContext and storing it for use by the class. Im getting the
ejb home from the homehandle in each method that I need it with
.getEJBHome() (And Im using the PortableRemoteObject.narrow() method
correctly.)

And I also store the homehandle for the stateles session bean in the
servlet.

The session method function is building a Vector of my own standard
serializable java beans, which gets sent to servlets for display. The
data of these java beans is derived from entity beans finders.

I can avoid this deadlock by setting transaction for all the stateless
session methods from "Required" to "RequiresNew" but I dont think this
is the most efficient way to do it.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Best regards,
 Alberto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]