Counsult the docs. Look at the orion-web-application.xml
   OR open the global-web-application.xml in you conf directory and set the
development="true".

   Try. Quite nice I think.

   BTW! I am still waiting for someone to give any idea of out-of-orion JSP
compilation.
   I am trying to make a OpenTool for JBuilder to use Orion.
   I almost got it, but the lack of an external compiler drives me crazy. It
COULD be perfect.

   Lachezar