Hi All,

I would like to use Orion's jsp compiler to:

* do a full validating parse of all jsps in my
  app *prior* to deployment

and not to:

* compile them so orion does not have to

I am simply looking for a way to speed up
compile-time error detection as part of an
Ant build.

I have this working with tomcat's Jasper
(in combination with javac) but I am really
missing Orion's helpful error messages, which
include jsp line numbers (instead of line numbers
from the generated code, as in my solution).

Does anyone know how to do this? (i.e. which class).

Thanks for your parience.

Miles

----
Miles Daffin, Java Developer, InfoPower Systems UK.
43-45 Portman Square, London W1H 6LY

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7070 7776
Mob: +44 (0) 7904 013986
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7070 7805