I have gotten Orion to start on linux with no problems before, but now out
of the blue I cannot do it.  At first, it gave me a NoClassDefFoundError for
org/xml/something.  I thought that was odd, but I put J2EE_HOME/lib/j2ee.jar
in my classpath and that fixed that.  But now I am getting the following
error:

[orion@localhost orion]$ java -jar orion.jar
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: com/evermind/gui/server/ServiceConsole
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:native)
        at kaffe.jar.ExecJarName.main(ExecJarName.java:70)
        at kaffe.jar.ExecJar.main(ExecJar.java:59)
Aborted

I can't, for the life of me, figure out where that class is or why I am even
getting this error in the first place.  I've never seen it before.

Thanks,
James