Hi!

Is there a orion developer out?
We get an exception and don't have an idea whats the reason. The transaction
timeout in server.xml was set to 6000000 ms, it can't be a this timeout.
Below in the StackTrace are classes from our persistance manager (Which
works on jBoss, but uses an local interface emulation layer in additional on
orion.).

I would appreciate any suggestions (naturally from non orion-developer too
:-)

Andreas

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction expired:
java.rmi.RemoteException:
Can't create new zeroyieldinput entity.
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerTransaction._vdb(Unknown
Source)

        at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerTransaction.registerSynchronizat
ion(Unknown Source)
        at
com.mvcsoft.pm.transaction_data.DefaultTransactionData.getTransaction
Instance(DefaultTransactionData.java:69)
        at
com.mvcsoft.pm.transaction_data.DefaultTransactionData.setModel(Defau
ltTransactionData.java:224)