Finally, I have solved the soap iiop problem. And the way to do it is to
move up to Axis. Just watch out, it's an alpha release. there will be some
changes in the package between now and than.

One question to those who deployed ejbs as web services using axis. I have a
couple of orions clustered on my system. There is also a load balancer
running on it. When I send a message to a web service implemented by a
ScheduleManager, for example, all ScheduleManager's (on every instance of
orion server) are invoked. Does anybody have the same problem?

Roman