Hi,

In the System.exit(1) thread, I've read that some people was using some
auto-executable files to start up some standalone applications, but I
haven't been able to find some clear documentation about it. I've tried
with the Sun J2EE tutorials and the J2EE spec but it does not get to the
details. Is there any place where I can get more specific documentation?
And Orion specific documentation?
My problem is that I can move my web applications from one host to
another very easily, but I have to modify each time the standalone
application startup scripts, so I was wondering if there was a standard
way to miminize it. I guess you have to use the <java> tag in the
application.xml descriptor... but how do you execute the application,
where do you specify properties like the classpath, -D properties...
Thanks in advance,
D.