I need to get orion's port number during to initialization phase. I have an
initialization servlet, which is loaded on start-up. It is supposed to get
the machine's domain name and the port number, orion is listening to. The
servlet is not invoked by the client so I can't use the request info. Even
if it ware, the request might have the proxy's port (not orion's) which is
not what I need. My fail over architecture depends on the solution to this
seemingly simple problem. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Roman